Hempcrete Natural Building has the proven track record, the credentials, the commitment and the vision to bring this remarkable solution to the broader market.
With over 20 years of experience on new builds we know that you will need a team of planning experts who are well versed in both mass-wall construction as well as hempcrete details itself, both from a construction and building-permits point of view. Mechanical systems, integration with regular framing and the type of structure, sheer issues, and where to place services in a mass wall layout are just a very few details to plan ahead for. If your planner does not have knowledge of these and other details, then you will be paying for their education, and for the delays or changes at the construction-end of things for those missed details.
Your HNB Consulting package will include a job-list made to determine the areas that need to be attended. A working report of the process regarding labour and materials for the job. Investigations can be made into the most efficient shipment methods and specialty equipment needed for the project. And all of those important communications and discussions between the professionals involved in the project and Hempcrete Natural Building Ltd.
- Architectural and design plans.
- Materials costing and delivery.
- Professional costs from engineers, planners, municipal or government fees.
- Client’s general contractor.
- Engineers; geo-technical, structural and mechanical- as required.
- Site contractors, i.e. machinery operators, framing crew, electricians, plumbers etc.
- All aspects of the project planned clearly as possible.
- Various levels of project pricing/estimating.
- Instructions to your (or our) planners/contractors to adapt the plans to a hempcrete-based build.
- Working with planners, inspectors and engineers as -needed.
- Sourcing the cheapest delivery rates and materials.
It is the purpose of HNB to provide accurate and valuable advice to our clients! The aim of the consulting is to help plan, streamline the building process and save you money and resources!
One dollar spent on planning will save ten dollars or more on execution!
We have curated the most frequently asked questions. Please review the questions and answers before contacting us. Our FAQ page will be updated often!